Get started today with these FREE Resources!
No idea what's going on with you and food?
The Super-quick Insight Diary offers a step-by-step framework to help you find out.
Want to find a powerful action to take right away?
This Starter Guide: The First Key Step to Stop Binge Eating (for good this time) shows you how to find exactly what you need
While you're here, remember to check out the YoYo Blog and The YoYo Freedom Podcast!
Access private sessions with Gemma
1:1 coaching will show you how to:
- release the pull of bingeing, overeating or relying on dieting to "undo the damage"
- navigate obstacles and challenges in real time
- uncover an approach that fits with you and your life
- map your progress to recognise and consolidate success
- establish personalised support practices
- discover peace and ease around eating
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Get in touch to arrange a FREE Introductory Session
It's an opportunity to explore your goals and describe how you're struggling.
Ask me anything that's on your mind.
Get a feel for coaching and whether it might be right for you—zero pressure, guaranteed!
If it feels like a good fit, you can book more regular sessions.
Each 50-60 minute session is £45.
We live in a culture of plenty
Yet we're surrounded by suffering, struggle and shame.
Our pain is reflected back at us by a weight loss and weight management industry with an estimated value of over $245 billion.*
Maybe you've spent far too much time and money on food to binge on or trying to find ways to stop.
For me, it was almost 30 years and thousands of £££s ...
If you want to break free once and for all, YoYo Freedom is here for you.
* PR NEWSWIRE 2019, Weight Loss and Weight Management Market Market Worth $245.51 Billion by 2022 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets, viewed 7 April 2020, here